The Burnmaster Eagle set was reviewed and compared by WOOD SHOP MIKE. Link to review: http://alturl.com/uuj2x
The Burnmaster® EAGLE 2-Port wood-burning power supply: Imagine a top-quality wood burning system that accepts any pen (handpiece) regardless of manufacturer and has up to 130 watts of power! It's not a dream, it's the Burnmaster! The advanced design of the amazing Burnmaster is so superior it's revolutionary! Unlike others, it accepts all major pen connection systems! So instead of being forced to use just one pen brand or buying adapters, you can choose and use virtually any pen. The Burnmaster accepts wood burning pens by Leisure Time Prod. (Detail Master), Colwood (Detailer), SMC / PJL, (Optima), Nibs, Navesink, and Razertip (Razertip adapter included) plus others with similar connections. Burnmaster controllers feature pro-quality components, 130-watts max. transformer, precise variable power supply (now with micro heat adjustment), custom-designed circuitry, reset fuse protection, all-metal housing (3.5" x 4.75" x 8.5"), non-slip rubber feet, 2-patch cords (to connect pens to control box), manual and 3-year warranty. Weight: 4.5 lbs. Compare quality, features, and value, you'll prefer Burnmaster!
The BURNMASTER® WOOD BURNING PEN features a unique, exclusive, patented design, so superior it's incomparable! The Burnmaster® Pen is the first and only to accept replaceable tips and power from all major brands of "hot wire" wood burning systems. Length: 5-3/8". Made in the USA.
- Unlimited creativity, pen accepts replaceable hot wire tips from Burnmaster®, Detail Master (Ver.I and II), Colwood and Razertip.
- . It connects directly to these brands of power supplies and pen patch cords: Burnmaster®, Detail Master (with supplied patch cord), Colwood, PJL (Optima), Nibs and Razertip (adapter included).
- Adjustable tip extension (Burnmaster and Detail Master tips only), for deep reach, user comfort, and control.
- Ergonomic, self-aligning pen design, puts the tip in the same position every time!
- Screw posts ensure positive electrical contact pressure and with use remove performance-robbing micro corrosion.
- Gold and copper contacts ensure superior electrical conductivity and performance.
BURNMASTER® REPLACEABLE BURNING TIPS have several important benefits. Each tip is carefully shaped from advanced alloy tip wire and features precision-made copper contacts for superior electrical conductivity and longer life. The selection includes the entire selection of 15-Burmaster tips for unlimited creativity. These 15-tip shapes are ideal for most projects, including detailing and texturing wood carvings, flat burning, gourd art, and more! Note: Burnmaster® brand tips fit Burnmaster® and Detail Master version-II replaceable style handpieces (pens). Tip Length: 2-1/8" (54mm). Warranties: 3-year power supply, 1-year pen, plus 30-day money-back guarantee. For use with international 220-240VOLT power only. The box features a universal IEC320 (computer style) mains power cord connection. Requires separate purchase of either our 499020 Euro power cord or a standard PC computer power cord available locally. Burnmaster Eagle is Australian C-Tick certified (approval N21306) also CE and RoHS marked. Note: For a custom-designed Burnmaster® storage solution order the optional 779001 Mastercarver bag®.
230V-BURNMASTER EAGLE PRO, 2-PENS and 15 TIPS SET